In Nevada, existing companies and new companies to the area find and enjoy a business friendly environment. The Nevada Economic Development Council and the City of Nevada, provide individualized proposals for each project dependent upon the needs of the company.
Potential Business Incentives Include:
- 5 year decreasing tax abatement
- Tax increment financing districts
- Development agreements
- Grants based on job creation and project specific
- Assistance with site acquisition
- Job training funds available through Community College
- State tax credits (project specific)
- State low interest and forgivable loans (project specific)
For available Nevada buildings and sites, please click on Buildings | Sites links above.